Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm a Zimbabwean Millionaire

I'm so fabulously wealthy that I barely have time to post on my blog, but I thought that I would grace the lowly internet with my (very rich) presence. How'd I get to be so fabulous? Well, once I heard that one American dollar was worth twenty-five MILLION (don't you LOVE how that word rolls off the tongue? Mill-i-on, mmmmillion) Zimbabwe dollars, I cashed in. You have to be fierce, and move swiftly to make a buck, or so I've heard, since I'm so unbelievably wealthy now I don't worry myself with things like making bucks. Well, I took a mint ten dollar bill down to the local exchange to get my trove of Zimbabwean treasure. Here's the good fellow carrying my Zimbabwe-bucks down to me:




You poor saps are probably at work today, but I don't work anymore since I'm absolutely loaded! To celebrate I bought myself a Big Gulp. It only cost me seventy-five million Zimbabwe dollars! But when you're this loaded, who cares?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That is fantastic. You know it was funny when you told me but even funnier with the picture. You made my day.

Devyn said...

I really have to check these updates every day. I mean its too much goodness at once ifyou read like 3 posts in a row.